Date: 8/3/19 8:27 pm
From: Clayton Will <willcfish...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Saylorville Lake - Jester Park - South lake access road.
This evening I had the pleasure of viewing a thousand or two shorebirds
from the road below the barricade with Terry and Mark Proescholdt.
We saw Baird's, Stilt, Pectoral, Solitary and Least Sandpiper's along with
the hundreds of Killdeer, Pelicans and some ducks before it got too dark to
see anymore.
Since the Corp has been permitted to draw down the lake 2.5' more than
previous years it makes for a lot more mud flats but the birds are a lot
further out.

Clayton Will, Madrid, Iowa