Date: 8/1/19 5:57 pm
From: Rob Hofberg <rhofberg...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Santa Cruz Trail
Today I hiked up to the 19 Oaks campground on the Santa Cruz Trail from the
Upper Oso campground.There were not a lot of birds. About half way to 19
Oaks I saw an immature Golden Eagle, and in that same area I saw many
lazuli buntings. Other highlights were 4 rufous-crowned sparrows, 3 canyon
wrens and many western bluebirds. The rest of the usual chaparral residents
were there, I did not see any warblers, empids, or vireos.
It was a great day
Rob Hofberg

View/Reply Online (#29175): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/29175
-=-=-