Date: 7/30/19 9:16 pm
From: Craig Miller <gismiller...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Hybrid zone
Just to set the record straight, I know of no titmouse records *west* of
the Warner divide, but they occur regularly north along Fish Creek Rim
nearly to Plush, and irregularly along the west slopes of Hart Mountain as
far north as DeGarmo Canyon. I know of one record at Blue Sky at Hart
Mountain, and the northernmost one on Table Rock northeast of Silver Lake.
They extend south from the Warner Valley into Nevada and possibly into the
extreme northeast corner of California.

Craig Miller
Bend

Virus-free.