Date: 7/30/19 9:06 pm
From: Bill Tice <ticebill7...>
Subject: [obol] Yamhill Stilt/Grebe Update
The Clark's Grebe at the farm pond along Salt Creek Rd, off North Perrydale Rd,
SW of Amity, was still there today. Don Berg and I were there mid
morning. You DO need permission to enter the field where the pond is. The
owners are Bruce and Hille Ruddenklau. They live in the red house on Salt
Cr Rd about a mile west of North Perrydale Rd. They are fine with giving
permission, and I relayed that there may be others coming in the next day
or two.

The Stilt is still at the Sheridan Sewage Pond. One needs permission to
enter there as well. Contact Steve Clark at (503) 437-0693. Access is
only available M – F, 9 AM – 3 PM. If you obtain it, drive in the gate on
the east side, (behind the wrecking yard) turn left, and park beyond the
small building. DO NOT drive the dikes, park and walk.

--
Bill Tice

:
Birding - The best excuse for getting outdoors, and, for avoiding chores

Join us on Facebook!