Date: 7/30/19 7:11 pm
From: Jeff Gilligan <jeffgilligan10...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Titmouse Oak or Juniper?

> On Jul 30, 2019, at 3:50 PM, Alan Contreras <acontrer56...> wrote:
>
> Any idea where Walker’s specimens are now? I doubt that those would be at the Tillamook museum. Probably at San Diego or LA unless he sent them to DC.
>
> There is at least a small population of mausen ne of K Falls that Kevin Spencer found a few years back. Still within the Sprague-Williamson system as I recall.
>

> Alan Contreras
> <acontrer56...> <mailto:<acontrer56...>
> Eugene, Oregon
>
> www.alanlcontreras.com <http://www.alanlcontreras.com/>

A lot of the birds he collected went to the Cleveland Museum of Natural History.

Cleveland, Pittsburg, etc. have some amazing museums that started during the prosperous period of heavy industry in the Upper Midwest, and Western Pennsylvania. I will be looking at the specimens of Passenger Pigeons, Eskimo Curlews, etc. soon in Pittsburg.

Jeff Gilligan

Join us on Facebook!