Date: 7/30/19 5:49 pm
From: Fawn Bowden <fawnda10...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Dunlin and others near Terry Trueblood- Johnson County
Hi All-
The (permanently) flooded field just south of Sand Lake at Terry
Trueblood had a lot of shorebirds this evening when I stopped to look
briefly. Unfortunately the lighting was terrible and made the birds pretty
silhouetted. I did see a few Dunlin and a couple birds Dunlin-sized that
did not seem to be Dunlin (not sure what they were), Yellowlegs and perhaps
Least. Mallards and a few Teal there as well. It will probably be worth
checking out regularly, in better lighting, to see what's passing
through.........

Fawn in Riverside