Date: 7/29/19 9:58 pm
From: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] mystery solved
The person who posted a sighting of Clark’s Grebe in Yamhill county before I
checked to see if the species was on the Yamhill county list on the ECAS
website has been identified.

It was me. I posted our sighting to OBOL at 2:19 PM. I checked the ECAS
website at 5:50 PM. Meanwhile, Chuck Gates had added the species to the
Yamhill county list.

It’s hard to get ahead of that guy. Good job, Chuck!

;-)

Paul Sulllivan