Date: 7/29/19 8:17 pm
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Heermann's Gull + Knots
It was a great pleasure so see so many of friends and fellow birders today
at the Herrmann's Gull location. It would be interesting to compile a list
all the people who managed to make it over today snd view this incredible
bird that Arron Brees found and posted so quickly.

Here are the people that I spoke to today or know showed up. If I left
someone out please let me know so they can be added to the list. Nothing
special about this list just interesting keeping track of the people who
come to see this beautiful gull.

Aaron Brees IA
Jay Gilliam IA
Brandon Caswell IA
Ray Cummins IA
Denny Thompson IA
R.J. Thompson IA
Ann Johnson IA
Chris Edwards IA
Art Check IA
Eric Ollie IA
John Bissell IA
Wolf Oesterreich. IA
Jacob Newton IA
Dylan Osterhaus IA
Tommy Stone IA
Keith Dyche IA
Mark Proescholdt IA
Terry Proescholdt IA
Gerald White IA
Ulrick and Nadia Grimaldi IA
Diane Dentlinger IA
Carolyn Fischer IA
Betty Lucas IA
Curt Nelson IA
Pam Allen IA
Reid Allen IA
James Huntington IA
Gerald Denning IA
Diana Pesek IA
Joe Junger IA
Karla Junger IA
Hank Zaletel IA
Loren Padelford Nebraska
Babs Padelford Nebraska
Melissa Cory IA
Bob Cecil IA
John Cecil IA
Clayton Will IA
Bill Thomas ??
Jayden Bowen ??
Connor Lanagan IA
Danny Akers IA
Tony Moline IA
Craig Kruse IA
????
Randy Nichols ??
Tyler Harms IA
Paul Roisen IA
????
????
There are two/three persons that I should have put down but my failing
memory is true to form--it has failed me.

If you know of anyone else who was blessed with see this 1st Record
Herrmann's Gull please let me know. Also I am unsure of the state these
people are from ??.

*Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*
*Mobile 712-301-2817*