Date: 7/29/19 5:57 pm
From: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] RBA: the Clark's Grebe is a Yamhill county first
I was rather blasé about our find of a CLARK’S GREBE in Yamhill county this
morning. Bill Tice asked me if it were a county first, and I was quite sure
we’d seen the species before. However, when I checked the county master
list, then Carol’s Karlen’s life list, and then my own life list, I did not
find Clark’s Grebe recorded.

When I looked at the ECAS master list of species recorded in Yamhill county,
I see Clark’s Grebe listed as a county rarity. Someone has reported the
species before. If anyone reading this knows the details of a previous
sighting, please contact me. Thanks.

Paul T. Sullivan

<mailto:<paultsullivan...> <paultsullivan...>

503-472-5306 h

971-237-4864 c