Date: 7/29/19 12:59 pm
From: John Ealy <jrealy...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Painted Bunting food
The Audubon Nature Center painted bunting was present on and under the
benches west of the southernmost building from about 1:14 to 1:30 p.m.
Before the bird came, I checked out what seed was left, and it was all
shelled sunflower and milo, no white millet. With my bins, I could see him
eating the sunflower but didn't get a photo.
John Ealy
Roxborough Park, Douglas County