Date: 7/29/19 12:28 pm
From: robirdman <robirdman...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET RE plover documentary
Still interesting that after the initial post about the project and my
subsequent email to Bob, showing that based on the preview, I had the
best footage in 4K video, it did not even merit a response or any
interest. Couldn't be because my 'rate' was too high, as I didn't even
suggest a value on my time or footage, which is why I expressed my
skeptical opinion about it.

But it seems that marketing skills or not being in the right circle are
factors as to why excerpts of these and subsequent videos, that I have
yet to edit, won't be in such a documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFQek9egjVQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65iC5qeLixQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GFyPQ0pl0E

Rob Curtis