Date: 7/28/19 9:56 pm
From: Bob Archer <rabican1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Sauvie Island Franklin's Gull - Columbia County
Forgot to mention that these questions and many more can be answered by
hunting around East Cascades Audubon's Birding Sites in Oregon. Under
Multnomah County, there is a link to a google map I made that locates all
this info on Sauvie and Sturgeon Lk birding.

Bob Archer

On Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 8:47 PM Conor Scotland <scotland.conor...>
wrote:

> I checked around Sauvie Island for shorebirds yesterday afternoon (7/27).
> I didn't turn up any shorebirds to speak of, but a juvenile Franklin's gull
> was at the Narrows foraging on the lakebed with other gulls.
>
> https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S58503510
>
> Also, if anyone has any info on how to best access Racetrack Lake on
> Sauvie, I would appreciate it. I tried to walk in from the end of Rentenaar
> Rd, but ran into a bunch of cows that I didn't want to disturb, so I turned
> back. Thanks.
>
> Conor Scotland
> NW Portland

Join us on Facebook!