Date: 7/28/19 6:11 pm
From: Ryan Shackleton <shack357...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Sandhill Cranes near Elma
Spotted a pair of sandhills, with at least one colt, in the field north of 110th ST a mile west of the Elma corner. The youngster was about a foot tall and walking along with the adults feeding. I've been watching this pair all season but this is the first sign I've had of them having a nets, other than the fact they've stayed there.
Ryan Shackleton
Alta Vista, IA
Chickasaw County