Date: 7/27/19 8:15 am
From: Bob <rflores_2...>
Subject: [obol] Re: thrush movement
Interesting yesterday I had several in my yard here in Ridgefield WA

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA

On Jul 27, 2019, at 08:02, "<t4c1x...><mailto:<t4c1x...>" <t4c1x...><mailto:<t4c1x...>> wrote:

This morning I detected the first southbound movement of Swainson's Thrush. Just at daylight there were hundreds of them giving their "whit" call shortly after dropping into the woods for the day. Some nights the passage will be heavier than others, but massive numbers of them will be passing over the western Coast Range at night from now until early October.

Darrel

Join us on Facebook!