Date: 7/26/19 2:18 pm
From: Jamie Chavez <almiyi...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] SM River Estuary Reddish Egret
A Reddish Egret continues at Santa Maria River mouth this morning. This is
probably a continuing bird first reported a week ago on July 18th.
Shorebirds were sparse and there really isn't much habitat unless they feel
like working the edge, but five Black Turnstones flying over the estuary
was a bit of a surprise. I also spotted a banded Brown Pelican with a blue
band on its left leg #A10 that I will look into.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S58470372

--
Jamie Chavez
Santa Maria, CA