Date: 7/25/19 8:44 pm
From: Torin Waters <twaters72...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Black-bellied Whistling Duck Still at Cedar Lake
I observed the duck with Mark and Deb this evening. Viewing conditions
were definitely challenging with the train in the way, but there was a
window between two train cars where the bird could be seen standing on the
southern end of the island in the east lake. Driving home on 380 afterward,
I was tempted to stop, as the view from the highway was so much better!

Torin Waters
North Liberty, IA