Date: 7/25/19 5:56 pm
From: Mark Rolfes <mark.rolfes...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Black-bellied Whistling Duck Still at Cedar Lake
The Black-bellied Whistling Duck was still present at 6:30 pm this evening. Unfortunately, so were the train cars.
We got a quick look thanks to another birder who already had it in his scope. It moved shortly after we got a look. We were unable to relocate it, but viewing of the lake was obstructed due to the train cars.

Mark & Deb Rolfes
Solon, IA