Date: 7/24/19 8:31 pm
From: Jamie Chavez <almiyi...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Yellow-billed Magpies at Jalama Beach - eBird Report
I wanted to point out what is certainly an unusual occurrence of
Yellow-billed Magpie near the coast. This eBird checklist reports on three
magpies at Jalama County Beach yesterday:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S58409824

Lehman mentions a few extralimital records outside of this species' normal
range around Lompoc but I think this is really something being right next
to the ocean.

--
Jamie Chavez
Santa Maria, CA