Date: 7/24/19 6:03 am
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Coos Catbird-No
I last saw and heard the bird on the 19th- day 38, no luck since. Range
Bayer sent me info on the 2014 Newport breeder, a second bird was seen on
day 40. I will keep checking but it appears to have disappeared...

Had a fly over BC Night-heron at Millicoma Marsh 45 min before sunrise this
AM, a species we have never verified as a breeder in Coos. Birds this time
of year could already be back from breeding areas.

This past weekend on N Spit Coos Bay besides lots of Gadwall with young
there was one shoveler with young and two or three broods of Cinnamon Teal.
Many Brown Pelis moving north seen from beach but no shorebirds on beach
there.

Happy birding!
Tim R
Coos Bay