Date: 7/23/19 3:00 pm
From: Harry Nehls <hnehls6...>
Subject: [obol] FW: Bird Guide Needed

From: Jean Paris <jparis55...>
Date: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 9:56 AM
To: Harry Nehls <hnehls6...>
Subject: Bird Guide Needed

Hello,

My name is Jean Paris, I live in Houston, Tx, and I love birding/nature. I
found your email address on the Portland Audubon website. I am looking for
a bird guide for the day on Saturday, 7/27/19. I would need to be picked up
from my hotel, Raddison Hotel Portland Airport location and dropped off
there also. I would be more than happy to buy my guidešs lunch, fill up
their gas tank and pay for his/her time. I would love to see your local
beautiful landscape and wildlife. I would also be interested in going into
Washington State if there is anything interesting to see.

I bird locally with a guide (Greg Lavaty and David Sarkozi) and I went
birding last year while in upstate New York with Becky Gretton who is active
in the Delaware-Otsego Audubon Society.

Please let me know of anyone who might be interested. I would be happy to
reach out to them.

Thank you for your time,

Jean Paris
<JParis55...>