Date: 7/22/19 5:21 pm
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Wasco icterid
Why can't this bird be a Brewer's Blackbird? Are there other pictures l haven't seen? I repeat,  Nels retracted the lD in a mail to me, based on advice far better than mine. I'm looking at a single picture that l can't enlarge. It is an oblique, not a profile. A fool's errand to chase it. There were 100s of Brewers in the neighborhood and scores of Starlings. The Curlew Sandpiper at FRR seems a far better object of speculation not to mention desire. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Join us on Facebook!