Date: 7/22/19 3:47 pm
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: RBA - Great-tailed Grackle - Victor Road, Wasco County
I guess there may not have been a public retraction. I received one privately No grackle of either species was detected in the process of initiating this thread. The hog farm on Victor Road that supported Trikes for a number of years is no  longer . Quite a birdy spot just north of Victor/ Juniper Flats Rd jct where JFR makes a swing eastward.  Quite a miserable place for humans to live. But not cold enough in winter to keep out either species of invasive blackberry. It's been a green year in southern Wasco County. Native plants are lush past their normal brownout date, ephemeral water features still wet. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...> Date: 7/22/19 3:18 PM (GMT-08:00) To: Nels Nelson <nelsnelson7...> Cc: OBOL <OBOL...> Subject: [obol] Re: RBA - Great-tailed Grackle - Victor Road, Wasco County Additionally, there is a pale wide outline to the face and articular. Doesn't that fit Great-tailed Grackle better? On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 9:45 AM Nels Nelson <nelsnelson7...> wrote:https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S58345131

Join us on Facebook!