Date: 7/22/19 11:00 am
From: Jerry Tangren <kloshewoods...>
Subject: [obol] Re: scrub jay questions
Would be interesting as there is strong selection pressure from habitat, pines vs oaks, involved in the speciation process.

From: <t4c1x...>
Date: 7/22/19 8:02 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: <obol...>
Subject: [obol] scrub jay questions

Are Woodhouse's and California Scrub Jays known to overlap anywhere in range? If so, given the shy nature of the former, is there any information regarding the interaction between the two in their (?) zone of overlap? If not, given the seemingly rapid and ongoing range expansion of the latter, how likely is it they will move into the range of the former at some point in the future?

Darrel

Join us on Facebook!