Date: 7/21/19 1:54 pm
From: Jamie Chavez <almiyi...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] Reddish Egret at Cachuma
Mark's Reddish Egret at Cachuma Lake represents the third Reddish Egret
sighting just this week. All at different locations in the county. One was
at the Santa Maria River mouth on July I8, one the following day July 19 at
Jalama Beach creek mouth, and Mark's bird today at Cachuma. I haven't
looked at all the pictures in the eBird lists in great detail to see if
maybe the same bird might have been involved which might include the
Devereux/Mission Creek sightings earlier this month. A very quick look
makes me think at least the three this week are all different birds.

Jamie Chavez
Santa Maria, CA

--
Jamie Chavez