Date: 7/20/19 12:30 pm
From: Jessie Altstatt <jessie.altstatt...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Reddish Egret at Jalama Creek
Sorry for the late report, but I saw a juvenile Reddish Egret foraging in
the mouth of Jalama Creek (Jalama County Beach Park) last night around 7
pm. I looked for it again about 15 minutes later and it was no longer
there.
Be advised, LOTS of people at the park and apparently day use parking has
been full during the day recently (a park sign near the start of Jalama Rd
shows park status (illuminated in red if full).

thanks, Jessie
--
Jessica Altstatt

View/Reply Online (#29100): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/29100