Date: 7/20/19 6:13 am
From: Ron Hirst <ronhirst...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Bluebird nest at UCSB
A pair of bluebirds have a nest hole In the Outer Wall of the Parking Garage across from the Visitor Center off Ocean Rd. I've been watching them for a month and yesterday saw the female sit in a tree outside the hole with a bill full of bugs for a few minutes and then go into the nest hole. There are a few small holes in the pristine stucco structure walls and I've seen Starlings in one.  Ron Hirst, SB

View/Reply Online (#29097): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/29097
-=-=-
-=-=-
Group Owner: main+<owner...>