Date: 7/12/19 4:35 am
From: LaBarr, Mark <MLaBARR...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Where have all the hummers gone? (Long time passing)
Hey Larry and Mona,
Same at my feeder...I think that the young have fledged and maybe everyone has shifted locations. Could also be there is an abundance of food sources out there so the feeders are not as important. This happens here pretty regularly. I would keep them u and the sugar water fresh...migration time is soon upon us.

Mark

Mark LaBarr
Conservation Program Manager
Audubon Vermont