Date: 7/11/19 3:15 pm
From: Sandra Keller <000006b65d80f212-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] July birds
I did a quick check in ebird. I have 212 species in NJ in July. Barring me not having all in yet.
I am still on 2005…..

Anyway, there’s 126 species observed in NJ in July that I could use. Most are rare ones.
But Pileated comes up first! Hopefully one calling as I head to north Jersey next week for ferns.

Chestnut-sided Warbler is next. Ditto for north Jersey.

Screech Owl is number 4. Hmmmm…… I usually wait til August. Maybe a July Screech try is
in order!

It gets grim fairly quick. Like Sora at number 8. .358 percent. I presume an old breeding area
in the state?

Etc. Etc.

Of course that Monk Parakeet is on there. Bergen County is coming.

Good July birding all.

Sandra Keller
<sandrakeller...>

Sent from my Imac