Date: 7/11/19 10:26 am
From: ruth marie plinsky <dmplinsky...>
Subject: Sh. State fishing lake
The dickcissels seem to have a banner year for babies. I had to go birding while it was cool.

The rest is not bird stuff. Sorry

It was a great morning until I drove by a man in a Jefferson co. truck. He let at least 5 beagles out to run.

Later I watched a doe running frantically from one direction then the other way. The dogs were going crazy barking/howling. I felt she was being chased by the dogs.😱

I called 3 park/wildlife office before I got to the correct one. Apparent it is ok to let dogs hunt as it is rabbit season.

I had heard the dogs in that location one other time.

Marie Plinsky

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>