Date: 7/11/19 2:14 am
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] OAS Field Trip Sunday July 14, Time Correction - Waterloo SRA
Please note the start and end time change:
Sunday July 14, 2019, 8:00am-12:00pm. Waterloo SRA Leader: Dave Frye (
<kestrel11dcf...>)
Join us as we explore Washtenaw County’s Waterloo State Recreation Area.
The preserve is a vast area and we will target several spots within its
eastern half and will also work our way up nearby Embury road. On previous
trips our group has seen Scarlett Tanager, both Black and Yellow-Billed
Cuckoo, Rose-Breasted Grosbeak, both Red-Eyed and Yellow-Throated Vireo,
Acadian Flycatcher, and warblers - including a very accommodating
Blue-Winged Warbler. We will meet at the Gerald E. Eddy Discovery Center
parking lot (17030 Bush Road, Chelsea, MI 48118. I-94 to exit 157 then
north on Pierce Rd, making a left turn onto Bush Rd, heading west for .6
mile. Bush Rd then makes a left turn and heads south to the end of the road
and the Eddy Center parking area). A State Park recreation pass is
required. Please dress for the weather, including bug repellent and
sunscreen.

Please see our website (http://www.oaklandaudubon.org) for details about
upcoming field trips, meetings and the Young Birder's Club. Contact the
field trip leaders if you have additional questions. You do not have to be
a member to participate. Everyone is welcome.

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org