Date: 7/10/19 8:01 am
From: SARAH FAULKNER via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Juvvie crows
For the first time in my neighborhood we have juvenile crows, which are incredibly amusing as they chase after a parent and beg in the most pleading calls. Very much like the poor, starving baby red-tails we've had in the last 10 years but are absent this year. I miss the hawks, but am laughing at yet another large species dealing with teenagers.

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville