Date: 7/9/19 12:43 pm
From: Roy Harvey via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] List Problem
For at least one subscriber (me!) the first post that came through today was Carol Lemmon's on the American Avocet.  Checking the archive I see that the nine previous posts to the list today did not reach my InBox.
Usually this sort of thing relates to a specific email provider.  Mine is Yahoo, by way of AT&T.  Others with the same might have messed the same as I did.

No, I have no idea what the specific problem is, or what do do about it.  I just thought it should be mentioned.

Roy HarveyCTBirds admin/moderatorBeacon Falls, CT