Date: 7/8/19 8:02 pm
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: [cobirds] 3 spaces available on DFO Park County overnight July 15-16
Dear CoBirders,

Just to highlight an opportunity to explore some of Park County's fabulous
high country - so nice and cool and filled now with flowers and flowing
waters! 3 spaces are still available for a Denver Field Ornithologist
camping overnight birding expedition July 15-16 (Michigan Creek
Campground), with possibilities for all the high elevation specialities.
Kite Lake and other spots in the Mosquito Range, and Georgia Pass are in
the plan. I will provide specific details if you request, or if you
register. Only short hikes, but high elevations. You will need to provide
your own transportation and we will have some steep and rocky roads (not
4-wheel), so decent clearance is needed. Depending on interest, it might
work to do a one day option, joining either Day 1 or Day 2. Contact me
regarding that.

More information and registration is here on the DFO page:

https://dfobirds.org/FieldTrips.aspx

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton