Date: 7/8/19 6:32 pm
From: Meredith McBurney <Meredith.McBurney...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Chipping Sparrows breeding Arapahoe County
On Neighborhood Nestwatch visits in June, I documented breeding Chipping
Sparrows at three different houses south of Denver (one in each Centennial,
Englewood and Highlands Ranch), including one feeding a baby Cowbird. I
believe Colin also had some on his visits. This was the third year of the
project and the first year we've found Chipping Sparrows like this.

Meredith McBurney
Biologist and Bander
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies