Date: 7/7/19 8:22 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Red-headed Woodpecker. Tick.
Yes, maybe three years ago. It was never submitted to OBRC. I've been
trying to track down the photo and the observer, but no luck so far. If
anyone has any info on that sighting, I'd appreciate hearing about it.
Oscar and I went looking for that one, but were unable to relocate it. We
also struck out today (I totally second Jeff's emotion - I should know
better than to wait a day!!!).

Hendrik

--
Hendrik G. Herlyn