Date: 7/7/19 9:26 am
From: Paul Desjardins via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Northern Mockingbird Washington Depot Ct

Paul Desjardins
<paul.desjardins2...>
Phone: (860) 623-3696

Concerning Northern Mockingbirds from a historical perspective it is amazing how much they have increased in Connecticut over the years. I remember being excited when I found the only one on the Hartford Christmas bird count in the early 60s! What is interesting and disturbing is that the Brown Thrasher on the other hand is decreasing even though it is in the same family as the mockingbird.

Paul Desjardins
Windsor Locks