Date: 7/6/19 5:11 pm
From: Pete Sole <pete...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Santa Cruz County Birding Year webpage
Hi birders,

For years I've enjoyed reading Randy Wardle's monthly Santa Cruz county
email birding notes. Multiple times I've thought, these notes are
terrific! Every now and then, I've sent email to Randy thanking him for
the write ups, while thinking somebody should archive this local birding
lore somewhere...

Well, with Randy's gracious permission, and with many thanks to Randy,
Lois, and Alex for sharing their birding knowledge, here is a simple
webpage that archives the last 12 months, (1 year's worth) of notes, in
one place:

http://www.lighthousenet.com/sc_birding_year/

Other than adding a few images, plus shameless plugs for the Santa Cruz
Bird Club website and the Breeding Bird Atlas at the bottom, I've not
touched Randy's great, fun, well-written text.

Enjoy,

Pete Sole'
Soquel, CA