Date: 7/6/19 3:09 pm
From: <andie777...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Hummer Question
HI: That's life !! Rufous get out of here by July. Males leave first then
the female and the kids. Miss the little devils but they will be back in the
spring. The Anna's will be around even in the winter so don't pack your
feeders away. They won't be thick so one feeder shud suffice. They love
Crocosmia flowers and my basket of Calibrachoa. Enjoy ! Use to live in Port
Townsend. Your smart being in Port Angeles!
Andie fm Anacortes.