Date: 7/6/19 1:51 pm
From: Kathy and Jeff Dunning <mihmdunning...>
Subject: [cobirds] Carolina Wren (Baca County)
Greetings -

This morning Thomas Holub, Joey Kellner and I located a singing Carolina
Wren in Baca County along CR-J west of CR-8 close to the Wait Ranch. The
location seemed quite unusual as there were little habitat we would
typically associate with CARW in the area. We initially found the bird
singing from a juniper. Fun stuff!

Good birding,
Kathy Mihm Dunning
Denver, CO