Date: 7/6/19 5:34 am
From: Danforth, Mark E \(Mark\) via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Possible Sandhill Crane
My neighbor, in her 80’s, saw what was most likely a Sandhill Crane in her yard yesterday around noontime. She called her daughter, also a neighbor and she looked across the street (Rt. 74) and saw it too. They know what a heron is and confirmed it as a Crane when shown a photo of one.
The elderly neighbor says she has seen it few times over the past four weeks or so.
I have searched the area a few times to no avail. There is suitable habitat in the area. Several hay and corn fields with the Skungamaug River and marshy areas. “The Country Butcher” on Rt. 74 is the location.
I will post if it is found.
Mark Danforth, Tolland

Sent from my iPhone
Notice: This communication is subject to our Privacy Policy<http://www.ofsoptics.com/privacy> and is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure under law. If you are not the intended recipient, then you are hereby notified that any disclosure or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you received this information in error, then please advise the sender immediately by return email and permanently delete this communication from your mailbox. - OFS-Privacy-Policy