Date: 7/5/19 3:14 pm
From: Carol Pecot <carol.pecot...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] 6 pack of Black-headed Grosbeaks
I'm not sure where you live, Pete, but if you are close to us (about 4
miles below Summit), you may have gotten a few of our birds. We have had
one or two family groups feeding here for several weeks, but today they
were scared off when a Sharp-shinned Hawk flew down and landed on top of
the feeder! The Grosbeaks disappeared for quite a while, but are now
back. Are yours there now?

Carol Pecot