Date: 7/5/19 2:59 pm
From: Pete Sole <pete...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] 6 pack of Black-headed Grosbeaks
Hi birders,

About 15 minutes ago we had visits from 6 different Black-headed
Grosbeaks on our feeders. At one point we had 4 female/juvenile birds on
the deck and feeders simultaneously. Few minutes later we had 2 adult
males at the same time. We have two feeders so they spread out or wait
their turn on the railing.

My guess is that there are 2 family groups in the area but I don't know
for sure. One thing I am sure of, is that we have breeding BHGB activity
in the area. :)

Good birding,

Pete Sole

Soquel, CA