Date: 7/5/19 12:42 pm
From: Ben S <benrmnp...>
Subject: [cobirds] American Redstarts at Audubon Discovery Center (Jefferson)
I also had the pleasure to see this species at Chatfield a few days ago, along with Least Flycatcher and Red eyed Vireo (heard). Interestingly, even though South Platte Park is directly north and fairly similar habitat along the South Platte, I've never seen these local Chatfield species in South Platte Park, except for a Least Flycatcher, which was during migration.

Ben Sampson,
Centennial Co