Date: 7/5/19 10:21 am
From: Mail.indra.com <elena...>
Subject: [cobirds] Peregrine falcon in downtown Denver again
This morning while going into the federal courthouse at 19th and Champa, I saw a bird of prey in the same place where I had heard and then seen a peregrine. Since the bird was silent, I couldn’t be certain, but when I came out an hour and a half later, the falcon flew off and landed on the federal courthouse, 20th street side and I had both binoculars, and the falcon called. If you are in this area, keep your eyes open, I am wondering if there could be a nest nearby.

Sent from my iPhone
Elena Holly Klaver
Federally Certified Court Interpreter
Conference Interpreter