Date: 7/5/19 8:33 am
From: Pete Sole <pete...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Female American Redstart
Hi,

CARE park is next to the Watsonville Water Treatment Plant. On Google
Maps, the parking lot for CARE park is called: "Pajaro River Picnic
Area". It is at the end of Clearwater Lane, which connects to West Beach
Road.

See this link:
https://goo.gl/maps/1SdnjFJRA58oWwJC8

After you park, walk the path over the river levee. CARE park is just on
the other side to the right as you face the river.

Note, the Pajaro River is on the county line with Monterey. Birds on the
south side of the river are technically in Monterey county. Birds on the
north side, including those in CARE Park, are in Santa Cruz county for
those who care about such things.

One caution, although CARE Park is a wonderful place to bird, there have
been sporadic reports of birder's cars being broken into there.

Good luck,

Pete