Date: 7/3/19 12:35 pm
From: Chris Elphick via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] atlas block-busting update
If anyone is planning to go block busting over the holiday weekend, we just did a web site update and have revised the priority list:http://ctbirdatlas.org/BlockBusting.html

All of the block map statistics have also been updated, so you can also search for blocks with few confirmations if none of the priority blocks are near to you.
If it doesn't look like things have changed when you go to the site, you probably need to refresh your browser - or maybe even close and reopen it - as your computer will cache the old version for a while.

We probably won't have another update until sometime next week due to Morgan and my travel schedules, but we will try to get things updated again before the following weekend.
Chris

Chris Elphick @ssts
Storrs, CT
<elphick...>