Date: 7/3/19 7:10 am
From: Maeve Kim <maevulus...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] great book, great gaiters
I’d like to make two recommendations to fellow birders.
I’ve been reading Donald Kroodsma’s Listening to a Continent Sing, a saga about the cross-country bike ride he and his son took. Don listened to birds all along the way, and we can listen to what he heard by going to http://listeningtoacontinentsing.com/ <http://listeningtoacontinentsing.com/>
People with smart phones and an app can also have the phone in hand and listen as they read by using the codes on each page.

Also - I’m very impressed with Lymeeez gaiters, sold at Redstart Birding. They’re comfortable, they’re not too hot, and they seem to be doing a good job discouraging ticks.

Maeve Kim
Jericho Center

Join us on Facebook!