Date: 7/2/19 8:08 pm
From: Chris Elphick via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] block busting for the atlas
Yes, as Dave points out there is often a short delay between data submissions and their appearance in our atlas summaries - even for eBird submissions which are easiest to incorporate. I was gone over the weekend (block busting partly!) so have a few days of catch up to do.

Our goal is to run an update of the web materials before this weekend (hopefully tomorrow), so that people can plan their atlas work with the most up to date info.

Chris Elphick
Storrs, CT
@ssts