Date: 7/1/19 1:43 pm
From: Walter \Ski\ Szymanski <walt.szymanski...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Baltimore & Bullock’s Oriole pair at Metzger Farm, Adams County
Positive ID this morning (7/1) on female BUOR tending to her nest with the
male BAOR. In my fuzzy shot of the female BUOR below, she has some insect
in her beak, which I observed her bringing into the nest. I was also able
to photograph the male BAOR with an insect in its beak, which he, too, then
brought into the nest.

Walter "Ski" Szymanski
Broomfield

[image: Bullock's Oriole female - 20190701 - W Szymanski.jpg]

[image: Baltimore Oriole male - 20190701 - W Szymanski.jpg]