Date: 6/28/19 9:49 pm
From: B B <birder4184...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Birding, Fishing, Eating and Ceramics in Montana
This blog post recounts my "more than birding" visit to Montana.  We were able to find 50+ species in a day (twice) for state #42 on my 50/50/50 Adventure and added in some new friends, great food, flyfishing and a visit to the Archie Bray Foundation for Ceramics Art.
blairbirding.com/2019/06/28/montana-50-50-50-at-its-best-and-a-summary-of-the-mountain-state-trip/

I am not sure when I will be able to finish my 50 state quest still needing to bird in 8 states in the center of the country.  Maybe in the Fall.  Sure has been fun.